- 1 1/2 liters Water
- 5 TAZO Passion Tea Bags
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 cups Fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 large Mango, peeled, and cut into chunks
- 1 large Papaya, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup Orange juice
1. Bring water to a boil. Pour over Passion tea bags in heatproof pitcher or large glass measuring cup. Let tea steep for at least five minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags and stir in sugar until fully dissolved. Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then stir in fruit and orange juice. Refrigerate at least two hours to allow the fruit to infuse the tea fully.
3. Ladle tea and fruit into ice filled glasses. Enjoy!