- 1 1/2 liters Water
- 5 TAZO Refresh Mint Tea Bags
- 1 Lime
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Garnish: Mint sprigs and lime slices
1. Bring water to a boil. Pour over tea bags in heatproof pitcher or large glass measuring cup. Let the tea steep at least five minutes.
2. Meanwhile, grate 1/2 tsp. lime peel and squeeze two tbsp. of juice from lime. Put sugar and lime peel in small bowl and rub with fingers to break down peel and combine with sugar.
3. Remove the tea bags and add sugar- lime mixture and two tbsp. lime juice to the tea. Stir until sugar dissolves fully. Refrigerate until chilled. Pour into ice filled glasses and garnish with lime and mint. Enjoy!