- 1 1/2 liters Water
- 4 TAZO Wild Sweet Orange Tea Bags
- 5 large sprigs Basil
- 3 Blood Oranges or regular Oranges
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Garnish: Basil leaves and blood orange slices
1. Bring water to a boil. Pour over tea bags and two basil sprigs in heatproof pitcher or large glass measuring cup. Let the tea steep for at least five minutes.
2. Meanwhile, squeeze 1/4 cup juice from oranges. Slice the remaining oranges for garnish.
3. Remove the tea bags and basil and then stir in orange juice and honey. Refrigerate until fully chilled.
4. Pull leaves off remaining basil sprigs. Put ice, orange slices and basil leaves into your glasses. Pour in the tea. Enjoy!
Discover a caffeine-free blend of hibiscus, ginger, orange peel and licorice root in this delicious herbal tea.
Discover the perfect blend of lemongrass, rose hips, spearmint and orange peel in our Wild Sweet Orange.